Today's #kinderblog challenge is to write about five things I eat or drink everyday.
1. Water - I didn't grow up drinking water. We lived on a farm with really, really rusty well water, so we mostly drank juice and pop. I've been trying to train myself to drink more water, and I've been quite successful. I typically drink a few bottles of water a day.
2. Bread - Toast is my favorite easy breakfast. I'll throw a couple of slices of honey wheat bread into the toaster while I feed the cats and get my lunch around in the morning. It's warm and tasty. Even if I don't have toast for breakfast, I often have a sandwich for lunch.
3. Cuties - I absolutely adore Cuties! They are like candy for me. I frequently pack four of them in my lunch and munch on them throughout the day. Yum, yum.
4. Diet, caffeine-free pop - I've been trying to wean myself off pop, but I still allow myself to have it every once in a while. I stick to diet, caffeine pop, even though I know all of the chemicals are terrible for me. I don't want the calories of regular and I don't need the caffeine.
5. Peanut butter - Recently, I've started to eat more of this. I'll put it on my toast in the morning, or put it in my sandwich. I've been eating it on celery the last week or so. Sometimes I just have a spoonful of it.